The Opportunity – Incredible Added Value
- Gives members the chance to play on a championship course in relaxed and enjoyable surroundings whilst entertaining corporate clients at a venue filled with tradition and history.
- Playing golf or learning through instructional clinics with guests or clients at significantly reduced packages with our resident teaching professional.
- To build relationships with existing clients and create opportunities for new business
- Enjoy the benefits of floating or fixed membership cards for business, friends and family or our fixed options that allows our members to have an official handicap.
- We invite your company to exclusive advertising rights either on the course or around the clubhouse to a target market of high profile business leaders.
Corporate Package Menu
Your Corporate Membership Package Could Include: 1 One annual Golf Day for 120 pax
This day offers the perfect opportunity to advertise your brand around club and on-course. Invite your own sponsors to advertise at your golf day on any one of our 18 holes at no additional cost. Corporate’s have to use this golf day within their year of ownership or they will forfeit it at the renewal period and corporate also can’t book their golf days on weekends or Fridays.
- You may book for a full field of 120 or,
- split it into two days of 60 each or,
- even smaller days of 20 each,
- alternatively we can print 120 vouchers in lieu of a golf day,
- excluded are extra costs such as caddies, golf carts, food & beverages
1 — Membership Cards
Nominated company executives or group members will be rewarded with these cards which may either be fixed or roving. Each fixed card may only be used by the person whose name is on the card and includes an official handicap. The roving cards may be used by anyone and are not handicapped. Card holders will receive free entrance fees and free weekday green fees (Note: all cardholders are liable for competition fees and only pay members green fees on weekends) and while there is no limit to how many cards each corporate may own, the minimum is four cards.
2 — On-course Advertising
Ensure your corporate board is advertised on one of our tees or on one of the pillars in the main outdoor corridor in stylish customized and durable frames. Note that this proposal does not include the design and make up costs and the signage will be our standard club structure and size unless previously agreed by the owner and the corporate.
These particular boards are portrait style - 450mm high x 300mm wide.
3 — Value Added Benefits
To show our appreciation for bringing members to the Zwartkop family we have included value added benefits in your package, free.
- Our full members enjoy reciprocity with spectacular courses around the country such as Umhlali CC, White River CC, Nelspruit CC, Leopard Park, Sakabula GC, Champagne Sports, Royal Durban, Bloemfontein GC, Wedgewood Park, Cullinan Golf Club and our members also get preferential weekday fees at Zebula Country Estate
- You will receive a 20% discount on any function venue used at the club during your membership tenure with Zwartkop.
- Besides the above mentioned items, remember that our association with Dale Hayes Golf Events allows us to include certain added values such as a 30% discount when booking Dale Hayes to MC your function or entertain your guests through his clinic. Call our offices for quotations, availability and bookings.
4 — Other Branding and Marketing Opportunities
There are also other advertising opportunities available around the clubhouse for example, the car park, main putting green etc. The cost of layout and make up of the signage is not included. We recommend a local company to do this or you may employ your own.
|Area 1 – Golf carts
||This is a prime area to sponsor as the carts are used twice a day and are seen by homeowners, golfers and visitors to the club alike. We have 26 carts of which you can choose to sponsor a minimum of 5.
|Area 2 – Advertising on Billboard (either Jean Ave or Old Jhb Rd)
||We have erected two large billboards on both these roads which are visible to a large amount of traffic at all times. The sizes of these boards are 7500 x 2485mm.
These options should be viewed as a menu of items which can be excluded, altered or increased upon request.
For further information, options, pricing or queries contact Ian Hayes on 012 654 2111 or Joanita Verster on 012 654 1144.